Open Today! Sales: 9am-5pm | Call us at: 215-657-7050
Welcome to our finance department at Honda of Abington! At our full-service Honda dealership near Abington, Willow Grove, and Glenside, PA, we want to help you through each crucial yet exciting step of your car-buying or -leasing journey. That’s why we provide our customers with convenient vehicle financing right on-site.
We know that buying a car is an important decision and one that requires a team of knowledgeable and experienced specialists. You will find that in us as we will be your guide during each phase of the process and answer any questions you have along the way.
On this page, you’ll find more information about our friendly and skilled finance team, our many financing options—including the benefits of buying and leasing—our online finance tools, and our special programs such as College Grad, Military Appreciation, and We Buy Cars. Read ahead to learn more about how we can get you set up with a payment plan that’s right for you and reach out to us with any questions!
Our Dedicated Finance Team
In our finance center, you’ll find a team of dedicated finance experts that are excited to work with you on finding a payment plan for your next vehicle. They’ve worked with individuals with all kinds of backgrounds, budgets, and credit scores—regardless of what you’re working with, they’re ready to help.
Our finance team has relationships with dozens of lenders throughout the community. So, they’ll be able to find you a rate that you feel good about and one that fits your preferences and lifestyle.
Apply for Honda financing online here!
A Variety of Financing Options
For more than 50 years, our dealership has been providing car shoppers in the area with a variety of financing options. We know that your financing needs are as unique as you are. That’s why we work hard to provide you with a selection of rates and lease deals for you to choose from.
When it comes time to pick your payment plan, you’ll have the choice of either buying or leasing. Each one comes with benefits, so it’s just a matter of which one is right for your individual situation. We can help you determine which would be more advantageous for you!
Benefits of Buying
If you’re looking for a vehicle that’ll stick with you for the long-haul, you’ll want to consider buying your next vehicle from us. The more traditional and popular option, when you buy, you’ll be able to customize your vehicle to fit your unique personality and lifestyle. Feel free to make the car truly yours, whether that means adding your college decal to the back window or upgrading your car’s wheels.
Plus, since you own the car, you can drive it as much as you want. So, if you have a job that requires a lot of travel or want to take a few road trips with friends, buying is the way to go.
Also, if you so choose, you can sell the vehicle on your schedule. As unpredictable as life is, it’s nice to have the flexibility to sell your car if your needs change. Maybe your family is expanding, and you need to switch from a sedan to a crossover, or perhaps the opposite is true, and you need to trade in your SUV for a smaller ride because the kids have left the nest.
Benefits of Leasing
However, we also offer a variety of valuable lease deals for those who are looking to lease. Leasing is a great option for those looking for something relatively temporary and can give you a bit more flexibility in terms of your budget. In addition, you may have lower monthly payments since you’re only paying for the depreciation of the car during the time you have it instead of the whole cost of the car.
Those looking to experience the latest in tech every couple of years will gravitate towards leasing. The newest updates to infotainment systems and connectivity features will be yours when you lease.
Again, both buying and leasing offer excellent advantages, and it’s completely up to your personal preferences which route you take.
Our Arsenal of Financing Tools
On top of our friendly finance team and many financing options, we proudly offer a handful of helpful finance tools right on our website. Get the ball rolling before you even come into the dealership by taking advantage of these tools:
- Online Financing Application—Getting pre-approved for financing today gives our finance team the opportunity to get a head start on looking for great rates for you. Start the process by entering some personal information on our secure form.
- Payment Calculator—Use our payment calculator to narrow down your search. Search our extensive inventory based on your budget and zero in on models that make sense for you. Input information such as interest rate and loan term to estimate.
These finance tools will help you get a jump start on putting together a payment plan for your next vehicle right from the comfort of your own home.
College Grad Program
You’ve hit the books and earned your degree. Now, you can save on your new Honda. To be eligible, you will need to meet the following conditions:
- Graduated in the past two years or will graduate in the next six months
- Proof of employment
- Average or higher credit score
- Provide necessary credit and document requirements
On top of these simple criteria, there are various benefits of this program like the opportunity to build credit, the option to defer your first payment 90 days, and flexible lease and finance packages.
Military Appreciation Program
As a token of our deep gratitude for all who serve our country, we’re proud to give back to our local heroes.* Some of those eligible include:
- U.S. Military Active Duty, including Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard, and Active Reserve, and their spouses
- U.S. Military Ready Reserve and Retirees, and their spouses
You’ll just need to provide the Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of your status to qualify. Spouses will need to provide military ID along with their spouse’s LES.
Beyond our college grad and military appreciation programs, we also offer rotating specials on new, used, and certified pre-owned rides.
We Buy Cars
At our dealership, we understand that sometimes our customers are looking to sell their current car without buying a new one. That’s why we offer our We Buy Cars program. The process is simple: Complete the online form on our website with your car’s information, including year, make, model, trim, mileage, and accident history as well as some personal information, and submit. It’s that straightforward.
Then, one of our finance professionals will be in touch to discuss next steps.
Ready to Get Financing With Us?
To be sure, financing your car is a key part of the car-buying or -leasing process and one that needs the proper team by your side.
Get the financing process started with us at Honda of Abington today by browsing our inventory on our website. Then, our neighbors in Abington, Willow Grove, and Glenside can schedule a test drive by giving us a call at the dealership!
Contact us to speak with one of the experts in our finance center today!
* The Honda Military Appreciation Offer is limited to the 48 U.S. contiguous states, Alaska and Hawaii. (1) For well-qualified clients who meet the Military Appreciation Offer criteria, subject to approval by Honda Financial Services (HFS). Bonus offer applies toward any 2022 or newer model year Honda that are eligible for new vehicle rates when financed or leased through HFS. Vehicle must be new, unregistered and not previously reported sold. Only offered at participating dealerships. One $500 Military Appreciation Offer per vehicle. LEASE: $500 applied toward the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500 reduction. Cannot be combined with Zero Due at Lease Signing program. PURCHASE: $500 applied toward down payment. (2) This offer applies to active duty and ready reserve personnel and their spouses. This offer also applies to eligible U.S. Military Veterans and their spouses within two years of separation from active service. U.S. Military Retirees are also eligible regardless of the date of separation from active service. Spouses of U.S. Military Retirees are only eligible within one year of their spouses’ separation from service. All spouses must present proof of relationship. Gold Star Family members must provide official military service documentation supporting Gold Star Status. Please see dealer for list of accepted documents. (3) A valid Military Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) is required as proof of eligibility. During the term of a retail installment finance contract or lease with HFS, the Buyers may not take their vehicle outside of the United States without the prior written consent of HFS. During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease, Buyers must notify HFS immediately of any change in Buyer’s address. Offer valid through April 03, 2023, unless terminated earlier by HFS.